Montag, Juli 10, 2006

In the desert...

We spent some wonderful days in Petra and Wadi Rum in the south of Jordan, hiking, playing around in the desert and riding on camels (fulfilling some dreams...). Just some pictures*


My Camel's name is Sabhan, Hajo's is called Samhan. Felt like Lawrence of Arabia, but our backs hurt afterwards :-).

Selim was our guide in the desert, during break we cooked tea over a small fire. I like the bedouin ways, the idea is to take just as much of nature as you need. And passing strangers are allowed to do the same. I don't know if that still works today, I guess most of us have lost the feel for "just as much as I need".

1 Comments:

Blogger Miri said...

Oh Mann, wie cool!!!
Sehr schöne Bilder auch :-)
Seid lieb gegrüßt von der vom Umzugsfieber gepackten Miri

9:37 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home