Sonntag, Januar 27, 2008

home

A long time since our last post... All our boxes are unpacked and it feels good to have a new home base. My dear friend Catrin gave us this picture of the Hamburg harbour with a hook to hang our keys on... Now we are ships in a harbour - ... sometimes I feel more like a piece of driftwood though. But that's only those messy emotional girl-moods I guess.


Anyway, we are really amazed by our new flat, it's really big!! You can run through the corridor to gain momentum and then slide into the living room - right into the cupboard :-). Yes. And we have done some serious painting (after long diplomatic discussions about the right type of green). And this is the picture that hung in my grandmother's living room as long as I can remember. It's now in our sleeping room. Yes, we have a living room, a sleeping room, a bathroom, a corridor, a kitchen, a small store room and a room with which we don't know what to do. It's crazy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

hurra, ein neuer post!
tolles grün :-), cooles bild...
beste grüße!
moni

6:44 PM  
Blogger Pastor Björne said...

yeah,yeah,yeah...
und JESUS ist immer noch der aller,aller beste...

*world wide pizza is in your land*

Björn S. ;-)

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

ich freu mich ja sooooo dass ihr hier seid.in echt. bald komm ich und guck.anna.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hello. An online friend of mine sent me to your blog. I am an american living in Hamburg with my German husband. I originally came here as a missionary and I have been linked up with the Jesus Freaks in the past.
He said we should meet, and I couldn't agree more.
You can email me at himmelfeuer@hotmail.com. My name is Shanny. I am 26 and I have a 1 year old son.

5:09 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home