Dienstag, März 07, 2006

Nehren - Hamburg


Sunday night we arrived in Hamburg. In a Polo packed with backpacks, books, Hajo's mobile office and Julia...
It feels good to be here. The flat we are living in for the next 7 weeks is right above a pub that turned out to be the meeting place of St. Paulis fanclub. Yeah.
We are doing a kind of seminary for the time we will be in India in autumn this year. It contains cultural training, practical stuff and a lot of God-stuff. I feel this will be a very intense, challenging and enriching time.
For me leaving Nehren on Sunday really felt like closing a chapter of my life and stepping into something new. Hajo still has to finish his diploma and there's other things to organise, but already it is a new level. Or track or road. Whatever. It feels good.
I started a new journal.
(Well, after watching Bridget Jones I+II with my friend catrin)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Cool to read your blog in English, so I don't need to guess that much! Yes, new things prepared ahead for you are waiting around the corner.
Thanks for sharing the journey with us. Stay blessed in the midst of all the changes.

3:09 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home