Donnerstag, März 30, 2006

rythm is it

Rythm, creation, seasons... I am trying to find out what my particular rythm of life is - in every day life, seasons of life ... Spiritually, physically, whatever.
I still find it difficult to stick to a certain routine - trying to find out which routine would help me and which one bores me, has destructive effects on me. The routine of falling asleep while reading doesn't seem helpful...
It becomes still more important when there's not much routine left that structures my day from outside - at the moment I live in a very tight routine. But a challenge of travelling is to adapt to ever new ways of life, daily routines that lie within culture, mentality - and at the same time live my life, find my routine within that all. Looking forward.

Hm. All that really was to tell the world that it's now the second week I go jogging regularly... Revolution... (and rythm :-)
Rebecca***